Strong interpersonal communication skills, analytical mind, good listener,
Holding back ideas which could be of value to others
5. Personal goal:
Two daughters: Nafisa and Fatema both are appearing in intermediate exams this year. Nafisa is aspiring to go for Medical profession while Fatema wants to do MBA and follow my footstep. Two sons : Adnan and Hamza. Adnan is in O levels and Hamza is in 7th grade. Both wants to go in Medical profession
7. Your philosophy in life is:
Always keep your options open and strive to do something good for people around you as it always pays in later stages of life.
8. What do you fear the most?
Nothing in particular. But sometime fear of death.
9. If one were to ask your spouse to describe you in a sentence what would he/she say?
Happy go lucky fellow
10. Can’t help laughing when:
small children running and falling on one another at parks, beaches etc.
11. The one talent you wish you had:
Art of Singing
12. What upsets you?
When someone tries to hide the facts.
13. Can’t say no to:
14. Best moment of your life:
First visit to Mecca in 1997 and a trip to Niagara Falls in 1987.
15. What gives you the greatest pleasure?
Playing with small kids
16. What motivates/inspires you?
My father who is now around 80’s and still maintaining normal day to day activities.
17. Favorite Food:
Haleem, Chinese food,
Collecting crystal glass show pieces
19. What do you really like about your organization?
20. Your experience as an HR Director:
Highly rewarding profession but recognition of work
comes at a very later stage of ones career.
21. Your message for the young HR professionals:
Keep your visual, auditory and kinesthetic skills strong as it helps in learning lots of HR skills while interacting with people around you.